Happy Sunday, you guys! Hope your weekend has been as happening as mine (I have been constantly eating good food and working).
I am super excited for today’s post simply because it’s one of Spangle Street’s first beauty posts! I have been meaning to expand the Lifestyle section of the blog and everything seems to magically fall into place while we gear up for collaborating with great brands!
In this post, I will be reviewing a range from one of my favorite skin-care brands-
About Just Herbs:
“Just Herbs is an award winning, international line of pure, bespoke and Ayurvedic beauty and spa products made from ECOCERT certified organic ingredients collected from farms across India.”
You can hop over to shop their exclusive range right here: Shop Just Herbs
About the products:
I was given an opportunity to try out their skin-care range for oily/sensitive skin type. I have been using all the products for a total of 2 weeks now and I am ready to share the results with you! The products I used are as follows:
- Javakusum Hair Oil– I massaged my head with this hot oil and kept it through the night. Next morning, after shower, I went out with bouncy, shiny hair! My hair texture is otherwise fine and light and not very oil-friendly. But this Hair oil is my new favorite simply because it nourishes my scalp without weighing down my hair.
- Lively Clean Honey Exfoliating Face cleansing gel: My skin type is very sensitive so I strictly stick to organic products. Honey is your skin’s best friend, therefore, this product instantly caught my eye. It lightly exfoliates your skin and washes away a day’s dust and makeup with so much ease.
- Neempure Arjun – Nutmeg Skin Purifying face pack: All the ingredients in the name of this product scream out goodness! I use it twice a week, followed by honey cleansing gel and my MOST favorite skin moisturizer about which you will read just now!
- NoSun Jojoba- Wheatgerm Moisturizing Sun Protection Gel: Oh Dear! Has to be my favorite one on the list. I love investing in face moisturizers that give me everything in one little bottle ! Hydration and sun protection. This surely was made in heaven ❤
- Shatpatri Wild Indian Rose- Gentle body wash: It’s pretty easy to win my heart. Everyone who knows me well would know that I’m a sucker for good-smelling body washes. This one smells great and is so gentle on your skin. You literally get out with baby skin after a hot water shower with this body wash.
Photographed by: Jannat Buttar
Hope you guys enjoyed this review! I will personally recommend try out products from Just Herbs according to your skin type. They will give you great results! Hop on to my Instagram to stay connected and know more!
Until next time…
Love & Peace